<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8729938232547194750?origin\x3dhttps://dinniedotdee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </head>
Martin-BLG

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Stayed home from work today.
I feel sick. Horrible.
my body temperature just keep rising. but i feel cold. my nose feels like it will just off sooner. my body aches ive got a headache that could just kill me. and i feel numb most of the time. i feeling like crap. oh fuck it.

written on
Sunday, July 12, 2009


Profile

Dinnie is the name. I didn't ask to be born on he 28 of September. I'm studying in Tanglin. I love to blast my songs so don't talk to me when you see me in my headphones. Don't judge me for my vulgarities and don't hate me cause i hate you.

Tagboard

Links

Aqilah,
Adelaide,
Ashilah,
Charmanie,
Geraldine
Jingying,
Jordan,
Jolene,
Priscilla,
Rachel Lee,
Rachel,
Reena,
Raynee,
Sock Leng
Sheryl
Shi Ting
Siti
Shaula,
Xiao Xuan,
Waiyee,
Xinyi

Blast Your Ear


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Archives

November 2008
June 2009
July 2009
August 2010